Thursday, January 27, 2011

SWBN - Lisa's New Cool Tool's Video talks up HootSuite...

Hi to all of our HARLCOM readers,

Today we want to share a video that was made by my friend Lisa of the Secret Womens Business Network.

Lisa has been with the SWBN since it was formed and a student of Mr. Ed Dale and his Challenge training for as long as I can remember.

Lisa has begun doing a "Cool Tools" video series on the SWBN website so after you watch the video below on "HootSuite" pop on over and check out the entire SWBN site.



We hope you enjoyed the video and that you also learned a trick or two. I have to confess that I personally have not tried "HootSuite" BUT, I now have it on my "TO DO" list thanks to Lisa's video. Thanks Lisa! - :)

Now skip on over and check out Lisa and all the other girls at the SWBN (Secret Womens Business Network)

Just tell Lisa that Gary sent you. LOL My recommendation and $5.00 might get you a cofee @starbucks. - Enjoy :)

We will post again soon,

p.s. Be sure to read the SWBN blog for more great tips.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post and recommendation Gary. I'm going to be featuring more of the cool tools that I use regularly in my business but Hootsuite is definitely a favorite - makes me wonder how I lived without it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete